Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Where did that come from...

So within a handful of minutes of logging on, I saw a ton of posts about this whole Martin Freeman is racist thing on my Tumblr dashboard.

Really? This article is from 2008. I just stumbled across it because of that "I hate Martin Freeman" blog I found and was utterly confused as to why they think he's a racist. And now people are all up at arms about it again and hating on each other and totally throwing off the love train that Tumblr very often can be. Dammit.

http://bbcsherlockftw.tumblr.com/post/26028793746#notes
Is it weird that I feel guilty? I am a total pro at feeling responsible for things I had absolutely nothing to do with. My timing is just... weird. It's weird.

So I'm going to sweat to death in my un-air conditioned apartment, log off Tumblr, and wallow in my weirdness.

I think I need that judging picture again...


Yep, that's the one. Molto bene.

No comments:

Post a Comment