Monday, November 12, 2012

More of that annoying self-promotion stuff

As the title states, this is about me. And my writing. Okay, so my fan fiction.

So I'm writing an Avengers fanfic. I know, I know... It couldn't be avoided.


Anyway, it's here. And you can read it, if you so choose.


Yeah, I know. Sassy Loki is right; don't feel forced to read it just because I'm yapping about it on my blog. This is just my justification for putting more effort into a fanfic than my I/O psych project (which felt to easy for its own good... always a bad feeling for a college student...)

Anywho, the fic exists, it's there, read it if you wish. Geronimo!

2 comments:

  1. GINA. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

    No, but seriously.

    -Jordyn

    P.S. I've already read the first chapter and love it, so good job babeh.

    P.P.S. *SPOILER* Also, I'm really glad you didn't kill Coulson, 'cause he's muh fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BECAUSE I'M A TERRIBLE DISTRACTING PERSON AND THE INCARNATION OF PROCRASTINATION. But I'm glad you like :D And SPOILERS I'm in deep denial that Coulson actually died so this is my attempt to explain how he's not dead. Because Agent Coulson is a boss.

      Delete