Thursday, February 6, 2014

I did it. I made a vlog.

Remember that time I tried vlogging and it resulted in disaster?

Well, I've given it another. This time, I've created a new channel called OMG Shakespeare, in which I make short videos discussing, what else, Shakespeare.

Unfortunately I can't seem to figure out how to embed the video in the post as it won't come up when I search it in Blogger's video function. So I'll have to suffice with the link and have you check it out that way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdwH-kWcngQ&feature=youtu.be

It's a bit scripted and awkward, but it's the first video; it's bound to be. It's a work in progress but I'm excited to make more and hopefully I will be posting them once a week. Any feedback on the vlog would be great and hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Yay, you had time to spare to share your experiences! I just read through your amazing adventures abroad; thanks so much for sharing! Goodness, it was awesome reading those entries, and thanks for adding the pictures also! Just watched your first vlog and feel really excited about it! Your enthusiasm for and love of Shakespeare really shines through -- I'm already in college and, like I said in my other comments (I need to get a google account so you know who!), I'm still trying to figure out what that passion is, the one that will make me as happy and bright-eyed as you looked on the vlog. Looking forward to watching as often as I can spare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Very happy you enjoyed the vlog! :)

      Delete